Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs
Eco Conscious (Fiji)

Bamboo Reusable Stainless Steel Thermos Water Bottles (Custom Logo) 100 pcs

Regular price $23.00 Sale price $28.80 Unit price per

Need reusable cups for your conferences or meeting? Do your bit for the planet and save money with a reusable cup for when you’re on the go:

  • Minimum Order Quantity - 100 pieces 
  • 500ml
  • Insulated Stainless Steel Vacuum Thermos
  • Bamboo Lid
  • Delivery 4 -5 weeks after payment 
  • 60% payment required upon order and remaining 40% before delivery. 
  • Laser Logo