In need of water bottles for your conferences or meetings, we have you covered!
There are many benefits of switching from single-use plastic water bottles to reusable water bottles. By using reusable water bottles, you are helping protect the planet and the lives and habitat of its animals. Stay hydrated and avoid using single use plastic bottles!
- Minimum Order (100 pieces)
- Hot for 12 hours Cold for 24 hours.
- Reusable & compact in size
- BPA FREE PAINTED 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLES.
- Food safe and will not absorb taste or aromas.
- Delivery 3-4 weeks upon payment
- 60% payment required upon order and remaining 40% before delivery.